Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Thoughts Of The Day

Photobucket

What's up yall, a few people have asked my to do more of My Thoughts of the Day so i just decided to do one. This week was actually a very good week, because i actually got to make a good amount of new pick ups. I got to expand my G-Shock collection, with 5 total watches now. I also have copped The Nike Venom Edition Dunks to add to my Nike Collection, and still deciding on if i want to cop the Mrs. Pacmans, or the Mesquito's. All you Sneaker heads let me know what ya'll would get. I Have also got a ton of New BBC and Ice Cream in my Wardrobe!lol School Year 09' 10' is a WRAP! haha. But only 2 weeks left untill me and my bro Troy Fly out to Miami to catch our cruise. I am ready to see the Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls.haha jk but thats just something im looking forward to end off the summer! But hey i am about to hop off of here , and start an iChat session with the wifey, and maybe some of the homies so i will post later!

Peace!

No comments: