Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hard Work Pays Off

Photobucket

It's like four in the morning but i can't go to sleep right now. I have been working almost everyday this summer, with the exception of maybe 2 days at the most off a week. But i don't have any regrets. Money is what i love and to get the expensive clothing and things i want. I have to make my own money. I try not to depend on my parents to give me everything because this upcoming year i will be a SENIOR in high school which means my last year actually living with my family! I work at Firehouse Subs, and believe it or not it's a pretty laid back job. But i Have a few things in mind i want to show you guys. Such as things i have been buying, and things that i have been looking at, and my new style. I love BBC& Ice Cream, and have been buying a lot of their merchandise this summer. I will be going to London in 2 weeks and i cant wait because i will get to go to the actual BBCICECREAM Store!=]=]

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Ice Cream Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

follow scramstheman.blogspot.com