Monday, July 27, 2009

To conclude my vacation.

In all i do have to say that this has been the best vacation that i have ever been on in my life! It was my first time outside of the United States, and London was the perfect country to visit for my first experience. Everything is so different, and it's so cool. The taxi rides, the shops, the food, the clothes ( by the way i got some good stuff for this upcoming school year that will definatley turn heads. Everything is more expensive which can be a downer sometime but it is worth it. Another thing is the cars. Almost every block you turn on there is a Bentley, Benz, BMW, and Porche. It's CRAZY! The city itself is so beautiful, and when i am making millions when i get older directing movies i definatley will have a house out here to come to for a few months. But i can go on for days about how London is the best Country ever!haha But i wont. I will post pictures from my wonderful journey tomorrow because they are on so many different cameras that i don't have access to right now. But i will be sure to post them tomorrow for sure!

But im out

God Bless, Peace

No comments: